using the booking part of your software with J2Sto

• Hervé
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #61920 by Hervé
Hello,

I am developing a website with J2store, and I would like to add an appointment booking facility. I found your OS Service Booking extension on the JED, and it has most of the features I need.

I really enjoy the ease of use of J2store and the integration with Joomla article concept.
j2store.org/

The client I work on sells on-demand products, and consultation (appointment). As I don't want to run two different extensions (with two checkout processes and customers records, two back end sides, etc....), I would like to integrate a booking object as a a J2Store product type or variants.

With a availability calendar from the provider, the customer select a time slot, and then add it to the cart. It is very close to a product with some custom fields and a date-time field. Then more advanced features could be added later.

Would it be possible to use the booking part of your software, without the checkout/customer side of it?

That would be great addition to J2Store, without re-eventing the wheel for the customer registration, billing, interaction (transactional email like confirmation, reminder, ...).

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

Hervé

PS: I have some experience in Joomla plugin development (however less talent than your team ;-) and I would be happy to help, test, code and share ideas to implement this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam