Help! - configurations

• stockmom123
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 day ago #61382 by stockmom123
Help! - configurations was created by stockmom123
First I would say, i have used other OS extensions and been so very happy. This one has been very difficult to set up.

healingrides.com/index.php/home/schedule-a-healing-ride#pane61

The colors are not readable in the calendar and the right side box. I've adjusted as best in layout.
I want to pick the service times from a calendar or add dates...not just all Saturdays.
I don't necessarily want the employees to have to be chosen in front end.
I get popup saying "Please select start time for your booking" but I don't see where to click on a start time.?
How do I remove the "Do you want to repeat this booking request by day, week or month"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 day ago #61395 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Help! - configurations
Hi,
1. The colors are not readable in the calendar and the right side box because your template.
-> I think you can use the Inspect Element tool of Firefox to find the CSS element source to modify it.
2. I want to pick the service times from a calendar or add dates...not just all Saturdays. I don't necessarily want the employees to have to be chosen in front end.
-> Unfortunately, in OS Services Booking, employee is one required object and we can't remove it.
3. I get popup saying "Please select start time for your booking" but I don't see where to click on a start time.?
-> You need to select time slot first, but in your site, i see you haven't gotten any available time slot. That is the reason you don't see where to click on the start time.
4. How do I remove the "Do you want to repeat this booking request by day, week or month"
-> You can disable Repeat booking at Back-end > OS Services Booking > Manage Services.
You can check the demo site of OS Services Booking for more details: osb.ext4joomla.com/
Thanks
Dam

More
9 years 1 day ago #61396 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Help! - configurations
And you can submit ticket and send your site information so i can check your setting of OS Services Booking
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam