Extra functionality neded

• Dmitri Fedotov
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #55107 by Dmitri Fedotov
Extra functionality neded was created by Dmitri Fedotov
Hi,
I began to use product and all goes really great, but some important functionality, quite obvious from my point of view is missing:
1. Mandatory fields in booking form.
It's very important for me to have check for mandatory fields (like address, phone number and custom field), same check as it goes for ToS. Is it possible to realize that? If not, can you help me to find module where I can add this myself? That is crucial for me.
Also would be good to define fields order in booking form.
2. E-mail confirmation to customer, when order status changed from pending to confirmed. Is it possible to add new e-mail template and that mail will go to customer as final order confirmation?
3. Employee works in shifts with flexible time, is it possible not just mark whole day in employee calendar, but also define open time in same calendar? Now I have to open day and then make fake booking for that employee to define proper working hours.
4. Define categories, services and doctors ordering at front-end, now ordering doesn't work, categories goes by alphabet order, employee tab goes by employee ID, services goes by ID or something also (services are really messed up).
5. Is it possible to define different time duration for service? (now I have to setup separate service for every single service, just because I need to make available booking for 15, 30 and 45 min)
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Dmitri Fedotov.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dmitri Fedotov
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #55134 by Dmitri Fedotov
Replied by Dmitri Fedotov on topic Extra functionality neded
#1 Fixed myself. Few fields already possible to define as mandatory, would be good to have same for all fields including custom defined.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam