OS Membership Integration?

• Todd Erickson
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #54720 by Todd Erickson
OS Membership Integration? was created by Todd Erickson
I am using the OS Membership to replace all of the joomla user registration processes and I have OS Service Booking set to ONLY allow registered users to book services. However when the user goes to check out, they only get the LOGIN box. Is there a way to add a link or some language to Step1 of the Booking Form that would say something like: Click here to become a member, and them take them over to the OS Membership booking module? Will their cart remain if they leave the booking process?

If not, how else can I make sure the users get registered without kicking them out of the booking process?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #54728 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic OS Membership Integration?
Hi,
You only need to setup the link to layout OS Services Booking and select the access level is Registered. In that case, only registered user can see and make the booking request.
Thanks
Dam

• Todd Erickson
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #54795 by Todd Erickson
Replied by Todd Erickson on topic OS Membership Integration?
Hmm - that might work, but I want the users to be able to view the available services before they have to join. I also use Event Booking and there I just modified the PHP to add a link to "Please Login to register for this event" which links to the registration page. www.sportofhorses.com/index.php/informat...day-28-december-2014

Is there a place where I could embed a simple link to register?

UPDATE: Found it? /classes/booking.html.php line 752 - I can add an HTML link right there...phew

Maybe I could embed some HTML right in the TRANSLATION entry??
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Todd Erickson.

More
9 years 3 months ago #54803 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic OS Membership Integration?
Hi,
In OS Services Booking, non-registered user can add time slots into cart, but in the Check-out form, component has feature to force non-registered user to login (or register) before continuing to complete the Confirmation form. You can try it to.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam