"GCalendar integration" is temporary shutting down

More
8 years 9 months ago #64674 by Joseph Accetturo
Replied by Joseph Accetturo on topic "GCalendar integration" is temporary shutting down
Problem with new set up. The old set up was pretty easy. I'm not understanding what has changed and what I need to to differently to make the calendar work.

P12 Key filename: What is this and where do I get it? I need specifics. I created a new app and I didn't see these words anywhere.

Google Client ID: What is this and where do I get it? Again specifics are necessary. I did not see this anywhere when creating the new app for the component access in my google account.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #65675 by Jeremy Tyler
Replied by Jeremy Tyler on topic "GCalendar integration" is temporary shutting down
You need to create a service account instead of a Client ID for web application.

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #65689 by Mr. Dam
Hi Joseph,
When you create the Service Account, you will see the link to download P12 Key Filename and Client ID.
Thanks
Dam

More
8 years 8 months ago #65700 by Joseph Accetturo
Replied by Joseph Accetturo on topic "GCalendar integration" is temporary shutting down
Thanks guys. I would have never have known what to do...The other way was way easier...too bad google is shutting it down.

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #65705 by Mr. Dam
Hi Joseph,
You can read this documentation to see how to setup Google Account API: osb.ext4joomla.com/latest-updates/16-12t...14-new-version-2-3-3
Thanks
Dam

More
8 years 8 months ago #65795 by Jeremy Tyler
Replied by Jeremy Tyler on topic "GCalendar integration" is temporary shutting down
Dang,

We have gone through the documentation several times now.. Still unable to get anything to sync with GCalendar.

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #65813 by Mr. Dam
Hi Jeremy,
Please submit ticket and send your site information with super admin account. I will check the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam

More
7 years 11 months ago #79195 by OS
Could need some help, tried several hours to connect to google api without a success.

getting:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Google_Client::setAssertionCredentials() in /www/htdocs/tltcnow/administrator/components/com_osservicesbooking/helpers/helper.php on line 2238

Seems to be a big mistake in setup and I don't really know where the error could be.

More
6 years 8 months ago #100559 by Karen Easter
Replied by Karen Easter on topic "GCalendar integration" with Google API v3.0
I feel I have setup the Calendar integration correctly but I am also getting the following error when I go through the booking process when it comes to go to the payment system.

Attachments:

More
5 years 11 months ago #112078 by Gonzalo Martin
Replied by Gonzalo Martin on topic "GCalendar integration" with Google API v3.0
Hi, Dang.
¿Isn't it still solved integration with GCalendar Api v3?
I really need it.

Thanks
Sincerelly
Gonzalo Martín

Moderators: Mr. Dam