Booking Table Issue Help Sought?

• Steve Evans
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #52906 by Steve Evans
Booking Table Issue Help Sought? was created by Steve Evans
Hi There,

We're just getting to grips with your OS Services Booking and have implemented it on our site but still tweaking it.

I've noticed that even after reading through the manual (pdf) our booking table is only showing "one" slot and I keep checking all the settings but cannot figure out why.

If you go to: Here... we've populated the "IT Training Room" section but cannot get any of the times or anything to show?

Also, as we in effect have a requirement for THREE time schedules which are; per hour, per half day and per full day of which these 3 have a different price bracket for the rooms hire, I can't seem to find a way to set OS Services Booking up to meet this requirement? Is there anyway I can solve this issue please, it's critical to what we need, so we can start taking bookings for the training / meeting / breakout room and start generating revenue for our small disability advice registered charity.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #52917 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Booking Table Issue Help Sought?
Hi Steve,
Can you please submit ticket and send super admin account to me. I will check the issue for you. By the way, regarding to three time schedules, i think you can use 3 different services with different time length: 30 mins, 6 hours and 12 hours (depend on your setting) and each service will have one specific price.
Thanks
Dam

• Steve Evans
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #52945 by Steve Evans
Replied by Steve Evans on topic Booking Table Issue Help Sought?
Hi,

Thank you for the reply, it's much appreciated.

I have sent you a support ticket with all the relevant information in. :)

I have also taken the liberty in the ticket to explain further about what we're currently missing with our config / product setup.

Regards,

Dang Thuc Dam wrote: Hi Steve,
Can you please submit ticket and send super admin account to me. I will check the issue for you. By the way, regarding to three time schedules, i think you can use 3 different services with different time length: 30 mins, 6 hours and 12 hours (depend on your setting) and each service will have one specific price.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam