OS Service booking slow load

• abel filho
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #50358 by abel filho
OS Service booking slow load was created by abel filho
Hi everyone,
I've installed the OS service booking im my web site : www.beautydream.co.uk , the web site runs well but when you clic in the tab for the booking system it loads extremely slow, after it loads all ok to make the booking and then when you go for payment plugin it takes ages again to load? any ideas?? thanks !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50372 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic OS Service booking slow load
Hi Abel,
I have just checked in your site. I confirm that it is slow in loading Checkout and Confirmation pages. I am not sure about the problem, because the loading speed of pages depend on bandwith of your hosting.
Can you please try to turn of feature: Disable calendar in off date at back-end > OS Services Booking > Configuration > Tab Booking configuration. I hope it will reduce the loading time a bit
Thanks
Dam

• abel filho
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #50761 by abel filho
Replied by abel filho on topic OS Service booking slow load
Hi Dam , thanks for that. I don't believe it's something related to the hosting because as you can see the site is all loading up quickly and the only problem is with the booking system, I've done what you said and still the same. It's a shame because this component does everything that I was expecting.
thanks again.
Abel

More
9 years 6 months ago #50775 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic OS Service booking slow load
Hi Abel,
In the case, my component doesn work like you want. You can submit ticket, and we will process to refund the money back to you
Thanks
Dam

More
9 years 6 months ago #50876 by Miroslav Baka
Replied by Miroslav Baka on topic OS Service booking slow load
Hi Abel, I have also booking installed on "beauty" site and just checked yours. I think the booking page speed issue is related to number of services to be loaded. Your site contains 29 (42 seconds to load) mine 9 services (3 seconds to load). Try to disable (temporarily) 20 services just for comparison.

• abel filho
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #50913 by abel filho
Replied by abel filho on topic OS Service booking slow load
Hi Miroslav, thanks for that mate, I have done it and has improved a lot, still far from the ideal, now I left 7 services and it's taking 13 seconds to load, so I believe that there's still be something else. But I'm grateful for your help.

Moderators: Mr. Dam