maincontentdiv empty after selecting another day

• Gérard Cammu
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #49913 by Gérard Cammu
Hi together,
i have got a problem with die disappearance of the booking-details, after selecting another day.
At first, everyting is correct, but when i select a different day, the window with details (possible appointments, email-adress and so on) disappears. I have tested it on firefox, chrome and internet explorer.

The funny thing is that when i login in the backend, the detail window is suddenly always visible.
But it helps not really to solve this problem, because other users can not login there (and should not).

Here is an url where you can see this behaviour: click

Is there a clue to solve this issue?

Thanks for any help!

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #49938 by Mr. Dam
Hi Gerard,
I have just checked in your site. And i see OS Services Booking works normally. When we click on another day, the system need a bit time to load the main content at the right side.
By the way, i advise you to extend the right side a bit. Because currently, the area for main content (OS Services Booking) is small.
Thanks
Dam

• Gérard Cammu
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #50363 by Gérard Cammu
Replied by Gérard Cammu on topic maincontentdiv empty after selecting another day
Hi Dam,

thank's for your reply. But we can wait for hours, the right side isn't loading :-(
When i select another day, you can shortly see the loading symbol, but after that nothing else happens.

After i login into the backend, i can see the right side. After clearing my brother cache and cookies it disappears...

I have attached an screenshot where you can see, that there is noch content in the maincontentdiv.

I have tested in on chrome, firefox and internet explorer (PC and MAC).

Thanks for your help!

Best regards
Attachments:

More
9 years 5 months ago #50371 by Mr. Dam
Hi Gerard,
I have just checked in your site. It works normally without any problem.
Thanks
Dam
Attachments:

Moderators: Mr. Dam