Edit schedule from frontend

More
10 years 1 month ago #42821 by Frank
Edit schedule from frontend was created by Frank
Hi. Let's say I have a thousand independent contractors that want to work for me. Is there a way for them to edit their own schedules from the front end so that the administrator doesn't have to do it for everyone? If not, can that be an added feature?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #42827 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Edit schedule from frontend
Hi Frank,
Unfortunately, OS Services Booking doesn't have feature to allow independent contractors can edit their own schedules at front-end of component. But we will consider to think about your idea for future improvement.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 1 month ago #42974 by Lu Treitinger
Replied by Lu Treitinger on topic Edit schedule from frontend
Hi, this would be interesting for me in future.
Best regards Li

More
9 years 8 months ago #47960 by Karmen
Replied by Karmen on topic Edit schedule from frontend
I have bought the extension and all is set up and I have just realized, that employees cannot add time when they are unavailable in one day. For example they have a meeting or some other commitment other than provided service. This to us is essential to be able to use this extension. Can this be added please. Employees can mark the whole day that they are unavailable but not time. Thank you

More
9 years 8 months ago #47961 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Edit schedule from frontend
Hi Karmen,
Please submit ticket on category OS Services Booking, i will send you one modified OS Services Booking version. It will allow employee to manage their avaialble working time.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam