Attach booking form to Joomla User Profil fields?

• Michael Goldbeck
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #37371 by Michael Goldbeck
Attach booking form to Joomla User Profil fields? was created by Michael Goldbeck
Dear Dam,

Is it possible, that the booking form fills automatically the fields Adress, ZIP, City with the information from the user profil from a registered joomla user? I just checked it, but it only takes the field Name and email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #37374 by Mr. Dam
Hi Michael,
Thank you very much for you suggestion, we will consider to think about your idea for future
Regards,
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anny Parent

More
9 years 9 months ago #47127 by Anny Parent
Replied by Anny Parent on topic Attach booking form to Joomla User Profil fields?
I also need that feature, tried to modify the sourcefiles to make this happen but no success. Any update on when you are planning to make it fully work with the Joomla user profile? I can send you FTP so you can see what i've tried so far, i should not be so far to get it to work. Please help!!

More
9 years 9 months ago #47139 by Mr. Dam
Hi Anny,
Please submit ticket and send your site information with super admin account, ftp account. I will check the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam

More
9 years 9 months ago #47249 by Anny Parent
Replied by Anny Parent on topic Attach booking form to Joomla User Profil fields?
Issue fixed! Thank you for your good work and your kind help. Great and fast support!

Moderators: Mr. Dam