OS Property support center

installation error: Could not connect to the datab

• Maqsood Ahmed
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #53997 by Maqsood Ahmed
Hello There,

while installing OSP real 絵sたて所恩ぁ手mpぁ手、I have been having the following problem. Could not connect to the database. Connector returned number: Could not connect to MySQL

Could anyone please let me know how to fix this issue?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #53998 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
It's the problem of your Joomla configuration while your Joomla site can't connect to MySQL Database. Please check your MySQL information bellow
1. DB host
2. DB username
3. DB password
And then, update into configuration.php in the root of your site to solve the problem
Thanks
Dam

• Maqsood Ahmed
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #54000 by Maqsood Ahmed
Replied by Maqsood Ahmed on topic installation error: Could not connect to the datab
Sorry bother you again. I tried to enter information on the configuration page again and again. But could not be connected. wgart is the path to configuartion.php file. I can not see it ion the main public html folder

Thanks again for help.

• Maqsood Ahmed
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #54008 by Maqsood Ahmed
Replied by Maqsood Ahmed on topic installation error: Could not connect to the datab
Dang,

Please reply. No clue so far. Please give me the path to configuration.php. which one should I do the first, enter the info online or open the cionfiguration.php and add the db related changes? Please explain. These steps are not clarified in your quick installation fuile.

Thamnks

More
9 years 4 months ago #54009 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
I think the best solution now is you remove all your site and install new fresh Joomla site. And then, i will help you to install and configure OSP Real estate with OS Property for you.
Thanks
Dam

• Maqsood Ahmed
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #54010 by Maqsood Ahmed
Dam,

Actually it is my second attempt. I deleted all the fiels first and then uploaded them again.

I uploaded all the files contained in Joomla!OSPRealestate_template_quickstart.zip folder after unzipping. The page I am trying to install these files on is www.halalfriendlyhotel.com/new/installation/index.php#

Please have a look at the page and let me klnow how to properly install it.

Thanks again.

• Maqsood Ahmed
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #54013 by Maqsood Ahmed
was able to solve the problem

Thanks

More
9 years 4 months ago #54015 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Your site still isn't like the demo. If you need us to configure the template to make it like the demo. Please do not hesitate to let me know
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan