OS Property support center

PDF,Search Tabs,Sort by,Search Results,Gallery Tab

• solonas
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #51490 by solonas
Hello,

I have a number of problems on my website www.theheritage.com.cy/mywebsite :

1) I dont want the headings "basic info", "details" & "other info" to be shown in search form.
2) Sections of "other info" tab are shown below the title. I want them next to the section title like "city", "bedrooms", "bathrooms" sections.
3) when clicking to page 2 of search results it says "no results" although there are more properties to show.
4) I would like to have a sort by category or sort by property or sort by city option on filter form.
5) PDF does not show the pictures of the property
6) After clicking on the middle picture and close the window photo galleries, average picture remains in a gray background.
7) Although I selected search reluts to appear in another page, they still appear on the same page
8) Configuration> Properties tab> show gallery tab: Gallery tab is not shown property details page

This is quite a long list of questions but unfortunately I have to fix them.
Looking forward for your prompt response.

Thanks
Solonas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #51492 by Mr. Dam
Hi Solonas,
We have read your requests, and we have some comments bellow.
Firstly, with these kind of requests, in next time, please submit ticket instead posting into forum.
Next, we will help you to check and solve several problems 3, 5 and 6
When you submit ticket, i need you to explain more details point 7.
With point 8, it seems you are using Theme3 of OS Property. In theme3, we don't show Photo Gallery. You can use another theme if you want. OS Property has 5 different themes.
With point 1, 2 : you can modify the Advanced search form at file: components > com_osproperty > helpers > common.php function: advsearchForm
With point 4, currently, OS Property doesn't have feature to sort properties by categories or cities
Thanks
Dam

More
8 years 8 months ago #66300 by theladynull
Replied by theladynull on topic PDF,Search Tabs,Sort by,Search Results,Gallery Tab
I am also experiencing the same issue with
"3) when clicking to page 2 of search results it says "no results" although there are more properties to show."

Dam, we modified the advanced search module php file, could this have affected the results?

More
8 years 8 months ago #66335 by Mr. Dam
Hi Theladynull,
It's strange, i need you to submit ticket and send your site information so i can check the problem for you.
Thanks
Dam

More
8 years 8 months ago #66340 by theladynull
Replied by theladynull on topic PDF,Search Tabs,Sort by,Search Results,Gallery Tab
thanks Dam, will do so.

More
8 years 8 months ago #66378 by Mr. Dam
The problems are solved!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: theladynull

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan