OS Property support center

Advance Search - Save into my search list buttons

• Approved Business Consulting
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #51380 by Approved Business Consulting
Advance Search - Save into my search list buttons was created by Approved Business Consulting
Hello,

I've the OSP Real Estate template and I see the Save into my search list Add New and Update Current buttons on the advanced search page but can't seem to find where the list is stored for the user. This can become confusing for the user and frustrating.

Can you please inform me of how to remove the Save into my search list Add New and Update Current buttons from the Advanced Search page?

Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #51387 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
OS Property has the unique layout called "Registered: Search List", it will list all saved search list of one Registered user. And from this list, user can remove their saved search list easily.
Thanks
Dam

• Approved Business Consulting
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #51396 by Approved Business Consulting
Replied by Approved Business Consulting on topic Advance Search - Save into my search list buttons
Hi,

Thank you for the response as it was helpful to know how the function is used. Also noted, during an initial advanced search, users are not prompted to register and therefore will not gain the proper use of the search list buttons. Please correct me if I'm wrong. In my case, for this site, users will not register and therefore will not have access to the "Registered: Search List". With this being understood, please inform me where to go to remove the search list buttons.

Thanks again!

More
9 years 5 months ago #51402 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
If user don't register, they also can't save their search parameters too.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan