Membership ID Prefixes

• Michael Bonerath
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #89173 by Michael Bonerath
Membership ID Prefixes was created by Michael Bonerath
Hi Tuan, I was hoping you might be able to help me to amend the ID prefix code to add more prefixes. At the moment you have provision for ID or [YEAR]. Is there some way to add a prefix that coincides with a specific membership plan for example. I do not have paid plans as such. I wanted to use your software to provide different levels of access to certain areas of content.

For example: I have my own chaplains employed, so I want them to have access to certain content. I also have guest chaplains that I want to provide access to certain areas of content, but need to be able to determine by ID which are chaplains employed by my ministry or those from a guest ministry.

I was hoping that there was a way to provide an identity ID as my chaplains and then for visiting or guest ministries. I hope you can assist. Thanks in advance for any help or if there is some way to provide some level of distinction between Member ID's.
Kindest Regards
Mike Bonerath

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #89204 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership ID Prefixes
Hi Mike

So you want each subscription plan can have it own Membership ID Prefix? If so, customization to the code will be needed and it will cost you from 40$ to 50$ for doing it (there are many places in the code we need to make changes to support that option)

Further more, I also worry that doing it will prevent you from updating to future releases of the extension, so please think about it carefully before making decision

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Bonerath

• Michael Bonerath
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #89241 by Michael Bonerath
Replied by Michael Bonerath on topic Membership ID Prefixes
Hi Tuan,
Thanks for getting back to me. I have given some thought to your advice and completely understand what you are saying. I am happy to pay the costs to do it, but I understand what you are saying about future releases and updates. Would you be willing to include it as a feature of your package. I would be happy to pay for it and I am sure it would be a welcomed feature for other clients if it were included as a feature of your software. Maybe worth giving some thought to as it would enhance your product I am sure. Leave it with you for some thought. Thanks again for getting back to me.

Kindest Regards
Mike Bonerath

More
7 years 5 months ago #89274 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership ID Prefixes
OK Mike. I will think about it during the weekend and get back to you with my decision on Monday

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Bonerath