Membership Pro - Integration with CB

• Donald White
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #82038 by Donald White
Membership Pro - Integration with CB was created by Donald White
  • If Community Builder is linked with Membership Pro using the OS CB plugin, why can we not migrate current users as subscribers?
  • Secondly, I need to confirm that subscribers WILL NOT be assigned to the Registered user category. We have set our ACL so that "Registered" is the underlying or base category, but all new users are assigned to the "Eligible" user category we created.

Let me explain - ours is a Veterans Service Organization and there are certain requirements that determine whether anyone can register a user account. If a person meets those criteria, we grant basic user access. All other content access is controlled by our ACL.
  1. We wish to use Membership Pro to provide an easy, online means for our members to pay their dues as well as postage options, if they wish or need first class USPS or overseas handling.
  2. We do not use Membership Pro to sell access to any content on our Website ( usncva.org/ ).
I hoped to set Membership Pro to seek the Membership Number of the person who selects one of our dues plans to affirm that individual's membership in our association. It seems I cannot do that, so I have turned off the option in Membership Pro to create and display Membership IDs when a subscription (dues plan) is chosen and payment is made.

If there's another way - or any way - to do these things, please let me know.

Thanks very much!
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Donald White. Reason: resolved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #82121 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro - Integration with CB
Hi Donald

I answered the question via support ticket. Please check your support ticket to see my response

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donald White

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.