I can´t change status of users because their email

• Andres Lopezvictoria
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #72274 by Andres Lopezvictoria
I can´t change status of users because their email was created by Andres Lopezvictoria
Hi

After last update everytime thah I want to change the status of some user I always got:

this email has been used by a different user

this did not happen previously

Thks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago #72275 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic I can´t change status of users because their email
Hi Andres

I can confirm the issue. That is a bug in version 2.1.0. I am going to check and solve it within today. Please come back to our site download latest version on tomorrow upgrade to your site to get the issue sorted

Sorry for the inconvenience

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andres Lopezvictoria

• Andres Lopezvictoria
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #72276 by Andres Lopezvictoria
Replied by Andres Lopezvictoria on topic I can´t change status of users because their email
Thks ... one more question ... when a public user (no suscriptor) click to one url only for suscribes automatically go to one URL like this

domain.com/index.php/suscr?layout=pricingtable

Is there any way that I can change that url for other ??
I want to show my non suscriptor something more customize

More
8 years 4 months ago #72414 by Bernal Koehrsen
Replied by Bernal Koehrsen on topic I can´t change status of users because their email
I am getting same issue. Any timetable for an update or a fix I can manually apply?

thanks

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #72426 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic I can´t change status of users because their email
Hi

I updated the download package with the fix. Please access to My Downloads menu item, see your order, download latest version from there and update to your site

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 4 months ago #72443 by Bernal Koehrsen
Replied by Bernal Koehrsen on topic I can´t change status of users because their email
Hey Tuan,

Thanks for the update. I have updated the component. It seems to work just fine now when I have to update a subscription plan for an existing user. However, I still can't assign multiple plans to a single user. I have several plans that a user might signup for. Before I was able to setup same users with multiple plans.

Thanks for your help on this.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #72474 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Bernal

I think there is still bug related to this feature. Please allows me to work on it and get it sorted today.

Question: For this existing users, did you select the user ? Or you entered username and password of the user while creating new subscription record for him ?

Tuan

More
8 years 4 months ago #72511 by Bernal Koehrsen
Hey Tuan,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Answer to your question: I selected the user and did not recreate the user. User was already purchased a subscription and was added to the site. The user then purchased a second separate subscription but when you attempt to create a new subscription in OS Membership it will not allow you to create a secondary subscription because of the email is already in use.

Does that help?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #72566 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Yes. It is clear now. I am still too busy and could not work on the fix tonight. Will work on it and update the download package with the fix on tomorrow morning

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 4 months ago #72569 by Bernal Koehrsen
Thanks Tuan, looking forward to the fix.