Automatic free plan

More
8 years 6 months ago #68019 by Candi
Automatic free plan was created by Candi
Hi,
First off, I have to say your component is awesome. Thanks for creating such an easy to use with lots of features at a reasonable price! When a user registers for my site, I'd like to automatically sign them for a free subscription plan. I want my site (still in development stage) to be free for the first 6 months while I'm building my user base. I know I could create a free plan and they can select that plan, but I'm wondering if there's a way I can automatically sign them up. Thanks!

Candi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #68024 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Automatic free plan
Hi Candi

That mean you want that when people sign up via Joomla core, they will be assigned to the free plan you want?

Unfortunately, right now, it is not possible. However, we can work on that plugin and make it available within this week. Please be patient and wait for us

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 6 months ago #68115 by Candi
Replied by Candi on topic Automatic free plan
Hi Tuan,
Yes that is what I mean. Users register for my site which uses joomla core and I'd like to automatically register them for a free plan. That would be awesome if you had a plug in for this. Would I need to update to the latest release? I see you've had a release lately. Thanks again!

More
8 years 6 months ago #68146 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You should upgrade to latest version (2.0.6) so that you will have most stable version on your site. However, the plugin I am talking about still not available yet. At the end of this week, we should have it available

Tuan

More
8 years 6 months ago #68239 by Candi
To upgrade do I install the extension like first time install? Or is there special upgrade steps? Will this overwrite all my plans? The documentation section for upgrading is blank. :(

More
8 years 6 months ago #68249 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Candi

Just install it as how you install the extension in the first time. There is no specific step. All your old data will be kept and still available after the upgrade

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 5 months ago #69781 by Candi
Were you ever able to get this plugin complete and working? If so, please tell me how to proceed. If not, can you tell me what the call is into your code to sign up for a certain plan? I could customize my software and pass the necessary information to MembershipPro sign up function? Thanks!

More
8 years 5 months ago #69794 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Yes. It is available in latest version (from few weeks ago, I am sorry for forgotting to update you)

Just download latest version, upgrade it to your site, Then find the plugin "User - Membership Pro", publish it

In the plugin, there is a parameter to allow you to select the plan you want

Please try that, then update me with the result

Tuan

More
8 years 5 months ago #69884 by Candi
Works great! Thank you so much!

More
8 years 5 months ago #69885 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Thanks for confirming Candi.

Regards,

Tuan