weird problem

• George
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #58309 by George
weird problem was created by George
i have the following problem. When a user subscribes for the first time he receives an activation email. When he clicks the activation email the system sends him to a "welcome screen" wich has every time the same information from another user of the system. When this user goes to his profile all is ok, the only problem is with this first welcome screen that it should show his information. That is very weird. Any thoughts?

Thx very much,
George

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• George
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #58317 by George
Replied by George on topic weird problem
i erased the user that his information where showing each time any user was loging in for the first time. Now i ve noticed that i do not have the welcome screen anymore instead of that i get a "invalid subscription code" error. The problem finishes there because if i continue browsing in the site there are no other problem ie in the profile of the user etc. So the question is how can i stop this error and how can i bring back the "lost" welcome screen?

Thx,
George

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 months ago #58334 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic weird problem
Sorry George but I don't understand the problem you are having. Could you please make a screenshot of "welcome screen" you are talking about so that I can understand the issue you are having and find a solution

Or explain step by step how I can see the error myself ?

Tuan

• George
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #58341 by George
Dear Tuan,
to sum up the problem now is that when a user after his activation logs in for the first time he gets a "invalid subscription code" error. I will get a screenshot as well and add it here.

Ps after a user logs in for the first time the system was giving him,before the problem, a table with all his information.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by George.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 months ago #58363 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

to sum up the problem now is that when a user after his activation logs in for the first time he gets a "invalid subscription code" error. I will get a screenshot as well and add it here

=> Could you send me URL of that page ?

Ps after a user logs in for the first time the system was giving him,before the problem, a table with all his information

=> I think there is a param in Joomla Login module to allow control redirect URL. Could you please send me URL of this page and a screenshot as well ?

Tuan

• George
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 1 month ago #58372 by George
i am sending you the page that a users sees when he logs in for the first time. This is only for the first time. If he logs out and logs in again all is ok. Actually he sees the home page of the site with the error message i was telling you. There is no special url except my website url.
What a user have to see after he first login for the first time in the website. Shouldn t be a "welcome screen" from membership pro showing his information?

Attached pictures with error message. And the welcome screen that was seeing(before the problem occurred) for only once and for the first time he logged in in the site.

Thx George
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by George.

• George
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #58430 by George

• George
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #58640 by George
Please a solution!!!
Thx George

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 month ago #58671 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi George

Do you have a Skype account ? If you have one, could you please contact me directly on Skype ? My Skype nickname is tuanpnves

We will discuss about this issue directly. To be honest, I still don't really understand the issue and don't know how it could happen.

Tuan

• George
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #58698 by George
i added you in my skype, but you can see what i mean if you go and register a user. When you finish your registration and confirm your email. After that step when you login you get the above error, shown in error jpeg.

Thx,
George