Different Confirmation Emails for Different Plans

• Dave
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #42128 by Dave
Hi,

I have many different products for sale on my site and each of them has different instructions for the purchaser. How can I have a different "thank you" page and a different confirmation email set for each subscription plan?

Right now, all of my plans have the same message which can be confusing for users since some information only applies to certain plans.
Thanks,
Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dave
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #42163 by Dave
Has anyone figured out a way to do this???

Thanks for any ideas!

More
10 years 1 month ago #42310 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Different Confirmation Emails for Different Plans
Hi Dave

Sorry but at the moment, we don't support that feature. Seems some customization will be needed in this case. If you want, maybe you can hire us to customize it for you. I think 30$ should be enough (it will take my dev about 2-3 hours to get it completed).

Regards,

Tuan

• Dave
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #42312 by Dave
Thanks Tuan. If I hire you to do this custom work, what would happen in the future when I update to a newer version of Membership Pro? Would the added code still work?

I just don't want to pay for custom work that will be lost when I update to new versions of MP.
Thanks again

More
10 years 1 month ago #42333 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Different Confirmation Emails for Different Plans
Hi Dave

At the moment, I haven't decided to add this feature to the core download package yet. So if you decide o go with this customization, it will prevent you to update it to the next release of the extension.

I will think more about it before deciding whether we will add support for this feature or not.

Tuan

• Dave
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #42354 by Dave
Hi Tuan,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Here's a proposal: Can I pay for the development of that improvement and have you add it to future versions of your extension? I think a lot of people would benefit from being able to set customized thank-you messages and emails. I don't mind paying for it...everyone wins!

If you're okay with this then please go ahead and send me the bill. I could really use that capability as soon as possible. Thanks

More
9 years 9 months ago #46580 by Jeff
Hi,

I'm also interested in this feature. Was any progress made? Happy to chip in for this feature as we use it in other ossolution products like donations (campaign feature).

Jeff

More
9 years 9 months ago #46591 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Jeff

It is not available in the extension at the moment. Will consider adding support for it in version 1.6.5. Please wait for us for few weeks (about 3 weeks).

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #53275 by CHM
It has been several months, have you been able to make any progress on this? It really is a needed feature and most other popular applications that send confirmation emails have it built into the core. In my case I have different instructions based on the plan they subscribe to. When will it be available??
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by CHM.