Donation Amount Showing $0 for All Options

• Amber Killinger
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #79428 by Amber Killinger
Donation Amount Showing $0 for All Options was created by Amber Killinger
I just installed JoomDonation for our Joomla 2.5 site and configured it.
The Amount field is not working properly on the front end when displaying as module or Campaign embedded in article.
Page is here (I can only leave up today with the issues). www.211oc.org/get-involved/donate.html

Module (see screenshot attached):
Amount shows radio buttons with "$" and no amount for each option. I've tried configuring "Pre-defined amounts format" as radio buttons or drop-down list but this setting appears to only affect the full Donation Form, not the donation module. I'm not sure why the Amount is showing up here at all because if I choose the 1st option, which is supposed to be $5, then I click a payment method and click the "process donation" button, it takes me to the full donation form which again has the Amount and it doesn't remember my previous choice. I'm also not sure why in the module I am forced to choose a predefined amount.

Campaign in Article (see screenshot attached):
I embed the Campaign donation form in an article. The Amount box shows $0 for each option. My description shows appropriately next to each amount option.
Configuration is as follows:
Pre-defined Amounts:
$5
$10
$20
$30
$50
$75
$100
$200

Pre-defined amounts explanation
Helps 2 families
Helps 4 families
Helps 8 families
Helps 12 families
Helps 20 families
Helps 30 families
Helps 40 families
Helps 80 families

In the configuration I do have "Load twitter bootstrap" set to Yes. Is there some other setting I may be missing?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #79495 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Donation Amount Showing $0 for All Options
Hi Amber,
Please submit ticket and send your site information with super admin account. We will check and solve the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt