Membership Pro - 2Checkout - issue from day one

• John O Connor
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #75859 by John O Connor
Since I started using membership pro I have had the following issue with no resolution.

This need to be resolved once and for all as it is extremely irritating to my customers.

ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED ASAP

In Membership Pro when a customer selects 2checkout as the payment method and clicks to proceed all that is first displayed is OS_WAIT_2CHECKOUT. Why is the correct detail not showing?

When the user proceeds and makes their payment with 2Checkout this is where the next issue arises. When the Customer clicks the finalise button on 2checkout they are returned to a blank page on my site. The Notify script on my site does not and never has worked.

What is the resolution to these issues?
Site in Question - www.joomlage.com

Awaiting your informative resolution to this issue.
Thanks,
John O Connor.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by John O Connor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• John O Connor
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #75864 by John O Connor
Replied by John O Connor on topic Membership Pro - 2Checkout - issue from day one
Hello Tuan,

I finally got the blank page after payment using 2checkout solved.
Solution was delete components/com_osmembership/plugins and upload them again.
Now when the customer returns from 2checkout they see there subscription details and not a blank page.

Do you have any suggestion as to how I can resolve this part
In Membership Pro when a customer selects 2checkout as the payment method and clicks to proceed all that is first displayed is OS_WAIT_2CHECKOUT. Why is the correct detail not showing?

Thanks,
John O Connor

More
8 years 1 month ago #75876 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro - 2Checkout - issue from day one
Hi John

Please open the language file language/en-GB/en-GB.com_osmembership.ini, add this language item at the bottom of file
OS_WAIT_2CHECKOUT="Please wait while redirecting to 2Checkout for processing payment...."

After that, the issue should be sorted

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt