Pre-select donation amount radio button

• Martin Boire
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #75857 by Martin Boire
Pre-select donation amount radio button was created by Martin Boire
We are building a somewhat cumbersome donation page with the goal to mimic the site's current donation page in Wordpress.

In order to do that I created a simple radio button form with pre-defined amounts, each selection then links to a specific Joomdonation campaign that has that amount as the only choice.

However, I noticed that in the joomdonation campaign page, the single radio button with the donation amount is not pre-selected.

I was wondering if there was an easy way to make sure that radio button is pre-selected so the donor doesn't have to select it again. After all, they made the amount choice in the previous screen and it seems silly to make them select it again.

The example is here: supportourtroops.biz/staging/donate

Click on the $19 donation or any of the others and you will see that in the donation page the single radio button that's displaying is not selected yet.

Incidentally, it would be nice to be able to not display the "Other amount" field, but it's not that important and I can make it disappear in CSS if needed. In the donate page there is an option for an open donation, so I still need it globally.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt