Echeck and Credit Card Option

• Phil Michael
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #73311 by Phil Michael
Echeck and Credit Card Option was created by Phil Michael
Hello,
I'm open to using whichever payment gateway is best support by JoomDonation for echeck and credit card processing of one time and recurring payments. Are there any payment add ons that support both echeck and credit cards for one time/recurring donations (I'm open to paying for two add ons, but would like for them to integrate into one payment gateway)? Thanks for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Phil Michael
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #73446 by Phil Michael
Replied by Phil Michael on topic Echeck and Credit Card Option
It's been about 4 days and my client is more than ready to be accepting donations via credit card and e-check. I am ready to make an add on purchase, but just need the help described above. Thanks for your time and consideration.

More
8 years 3 months ago #73466 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Echeck and Credit Card Option
Hi Phil

To be honest, I don't know how to answer this question. What payment method you are using ? Are you using Paypal? If so, I believe when you are redirected to Paypal, you can make payment for donation using credit card, by Paypal account or by Echeck (I still don't know how Echeck works, but I think Paypal has that option because sometime, customers can purchase our products via Paypal and use Echeck)

Tuan

• Phil Michael
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #73684 by Phil Michael
Thanks for your response. So I am trying to do e-check or credit payments from the site that I'm installing Joom Donation on. Our goal is to not have our users leave the site for payment. We aren't committed to any merchant (like Paypal, Stripe, or Authorize.net) yet. We were willing to choose the company based on the available code add ons that you can provide to Joom Donation. So is there any combination of adds on that you sell or one add on that will allow us to use one company to accept credit card payment and echeck payments (one time and recurring) from within the site? Thanks for your help!

• Phil Michael
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #73747 by Phil Michael
Tuan,
I hope my clarifications in my last post above help you understand my goals. Does Joom Donation work with a payment processor (via the purchased add on code options) to allow for these payment options? Thanks.

More
8 years 3 months ago #73776 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Echeck and Credit Card Option
Hi Phil

We don't have any payment plugins which can accept Echeck payment. We only have payment plugins which accept credit card payment. To be honest, I don't really understand how Echeck payment works

Tuan

• Phil Michael
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #73778 by Phil Michael
Tuan,
I was under the impression that you supported echeck with the JD echeck plugin that says it integrates via authorize.net. Was I reading into that payment plugin incorrectly or would that work for echeck for Joom Donation? Thanks for your clarification!

• Phil Michael
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #74161 by Phil Michael
Did this help clarify? Thanks for your help. I'm about ready to need to move onto another service if we don't think that Joom Donation can meet my needs. Thanks for getting back to me.

• Phil Michael
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #74515 by Phil Michael
Hi, Tuan, do you have a response based on my last clarification that I see an echeck payment plugin for purchase? Thanks. I hope to get this inquiry closed soon so I know whether I can use this extension or not.

----

"Tuan,
I was under the impression that you supported echeck with the JD echeck plugin that says it integrates via authorize.net. Was I reading into that payment plugin incorrectly or would that work for echeck for Joom Donation? Thanks for your clarification!"

More
8 years 1 month ago #77667 by thepiston
Replied by thepiston on topic Echeck and Credit Card Option
I also could use eCheck option. Tuan, eCheck is a type of payment via authorize.net where a user can pay directly from their bank account - like a paper check but electronically. It should be a fairly simple set up through their API.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt