Authorize.net

• Howard
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #69093 by Howard
Authorize.net was created by Howard
I am currently running Joom Donation 3.5 with authorize.net plugin. I received an email from my client below today.

As part of our continuous upgrades to enhance system performance and security, on September 21, 2015, we are upgrading api.authorize.net to new security certificates, which are signed using Security Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-2) and 2048-bit signatures.
These upgrades were already completed on secure.authorize.net in May. If your websites or payment solutions connect to api.authorize.net and any updates are necessary to use the new certificates, please refer to this blog post in our Developer Community, which has all of the certificate information you will need for this update. Our sandbox environment has already been updated so that you can validate that your solution will continue to work using SHA-2 signed certificates, prior to September 21st.
After the update is complete on September 21st, any website or payment solution that connects via api.authorize.net that cannot validate SHA-2 signed certificates will fail to connect to Authorize.Net's servers.

Does my current version support SHA-2 signed certificates or do I have to upgrade? I want to upgrade to 4.0 but not until I have enough time to test if at all possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #69121 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Authorize.net
Hi Howard

This won't effect Joom Donation, so don't worry. Just upgrade to 4.0 when you have time, no rush

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt