Donation Receipt

More
8 years 7 months ago #67361 by beth
Donation Receipt was created by beth
When the donation history is enabled and donation receipt is enabled, it does not show up as receipt in donation history , the user only has list of donations given not anything they can click on.
How does the admin or user view the actual receipt? When I turn on emailing of receipt it does not send email that donation was made to user or admin but the emails work fine when it is set to not email mail receipt.

What are the next stpes I need to be doing to see if customization of receipt works and postcodes and if it will show up in donation history?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #67362 by beth
Replied by beth on topic Donation Receipt
I was using the donation history plugin in community builder and that does not give a download option, when I turn it on as joom donation history it does give me a download button but get an error that file cannot be found TCPDF ERROR: Can't open image file: website/components/com_jdonation/tcpdf/cache/mska_09d8d449285d2907530d88e584d858f2

I see when I check server there is no file created and that is an invalid path

I will see if anything in your documentation will help to figure out why the recipt is not created and I had no errors when I installed your product

More
8 years 7 months ago #67363 by beth
I was able to fix the problem with not being able to download receipt. I had to look at the config for tcpdf and create the missing folder that was listed as temp file location

Problem I am having is that the receipt has the correct donor infor( used post code from custom fields and it worked)
what is missing is the actual donation and if I use the same logic and right now I cannot find the correct post code to have the actual donation show up on the receipt
it would great if the user could download the receipt and it have their donation information in the receipt.

More
8 years 7 months ago #67365 by beth
now my question is how to have the amount donated and whether it is recurring or onetime show up in the receipt that can be downloaded. I thought I could use the same as you can do with donor info such as [COUNTRY] and I tried to use [JD_DONATION_AMOUNT}]
Is there a way the receipt can automatically contain the info on their donation?

More
8 years 6 months ago #69521 by David Jakob
Replied by David Jakob on topic Donation Receipt

beth wrote: now my question is how to have the amount donated and whether it is recurring or onetime show up in the receipt that can be downloaded. I thought I could use the same as you can do with donor info such as [COUNTRY] and I tried to use [JD_DONATION_AMOUNT}]
Is there a way the receipt can automatically contain the info on their donation?

Hi
I'm having the same problem. Any receipt must have details of the amount donated and date and if it is recurring or one-time.

How can this be added to the receipt?

Regards

More
8 years 6 months ago #69530 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Donation Receipt
Hi David

1. For showing donation amount, you can use [AMOUNT] tag

2. For donation date , you can use [DONATION_DATE] tag

3. For today date, you can use [DATE] tag

Please try that and let me know if you need more help.

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Jakob

More
8 years 6 months ago #69534 by David Jakob
Hi Tuan

Perfect! Thanks very much.
The only additional thing I'd like is to be able to send the invoice in translated form as well :-)

Regards
David

More
8 years 5 months ago #69555 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Donation Receipt

David Jakob wrote: Hi Tuan

Perfect! Thanks very much.
The only additional thing I'd like is to be able to send the invoice in translated form as well :-)

Regards
David

Will try to add support for it when I have a chance. However, to be honest, not many customers need it so far, so I don't think I can have it available in less than one month

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Jakob

More
8 years 5 months ago #69560 by David Jakob
Well, I appreciate it. And a month is no problem. Maybe everything could be in the language file.....

Thanks for the excellent and fast support.

Regards
David

More
7 years 2 months ago #92658 by Koren
Replied by Koren on topic Donation Receipt
Hi Tuan,

How can I add the donation receipt number to the donation receipt PDF that is sent out? Would I put [DONATION_RECEIPT]?

Thanks,
Koren

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt