community builder

More
8 years 8 months ago #66877 by beth
community builder was created by beth
I am using cb 2.10 and when a user is logged int only their name is populated into the form, the users on our site have their address in their profile, is there a way to get this to automatically populate into the joom donation form?
also site registration and login is done via cb and the regular joomla login and registration is redirected to cb ones but when I turn on the login and registration options with joom donation it does not work, it does not recognize a user login in , it gives a cookie not enabled error. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #67366 by beth
Replied by beth on topic community builder
The problem has been fixed with java script error. It was a conflict on page i was using so I will create a link to donation form via a graphic for donate button and link that to form instead of using the plugin to have link to form in article on that page. I was able to successfully map the cb profile fields to custom form fields and I turned off that they had to be logged in or register to site to donate so that solved those problems. I am using latest community builder and if user does log in and then donate the form is filled out correctly from their profile data once I had it mapped correctly.
the donation history plugin does works for the cb profile but it does not show the link to download the receipt when that is turned on as does the regular donation history.
Is there a way to get the plugin for the cb profile to have that link to download the receipt?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt