• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #66093 by spitjack
Trying to build a simple, one-line form was created by spitjack
/* I thought I posted this earlier */

I am trying to create a simple one-line donation form (First, Last, email, amount, submit). I've kind of hacked the CSS to create the form (though I would rather have been able to use Bootstrap classes).

But on 'submit' the button doesn't go directly to paypal (the only option we want). What did I misconfigure?

--> dev link <--

---
spitjack: one who turns a spit, from the old english a sharp rod for piercing (as in meat), and 'jack,' meaning worker.

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by spitjack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago #66103 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Trying to build a simple, one-line form
Hi

It will take few seconds for the extension to redirect users to Paypal. That's how it works. What's the problem with it? Or I mis-understand something ?

Tuan

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 9 months ago #66146 by spitjack
Replied by spitjack on topic Trying to build a simple, one-line form
Indeed, now it works.

The problem must have been paypal.... I was having other problems with them yesterday, even ordinary UI errors and authentication failures.

we'll file this under 'false alarm.'

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt