Problem with Recurring Donations v3.8

• Ed Williams
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #65353 by Ed Williams
Problem with Recurring Donations v3.8 was created by Ed Williams
Hi there. I'm configuring a new site under development and am having a problem with the recurring donation option, which is important to the non-profit client.

I'm using the direct-from-menu option only with no campaigns (index.php?option=com_jdonation&view=donation&campaign_id=0), but the Donation Frequency (set for monthly, quarterly, and annually) and Number of Occurrences fields do not display. Clicking the Process Donation button with the recurring option selected will take me directly to PayPal or Authorize.Net with no indication of the donation being recurring.

What's odd is that if I purposely enter an incorrect Captcha phrase, I get the expected error but the page that then loads does have the Donation Frequency and Number of Occurrences fields. Before and after screenshots attached.

I'm using Joom Donation v3.8 on Joomla! version 3.3.6 (waiting until I get all components tested before updating) on a Linux server with Apache 2.2.27, PHP v5.5.23, and mySQL v5.5.44-37.3. Thanks for any advice!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #65378 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Problem with Recurring Donations v3.8
Hi

I think there might be some javascript conflict on you site causing the issue. Please submit a support ticket so that we can check to see what's causing the issue and get it sorted for you

Regards,

Tuan

• Ed Williams
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #65382 by Ed Williams
Replied by Ed Williams on topic Problem with Recurring Donations v3.8
Thank you. Will do.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt