test plugin without showing on live campaigns

• Peg Doyle
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #64093 by Peg Doyle
Hi,
I have 3 live campaigns with the PayPal plugin. Everything works fine. I want to activate and test the Authorize.net plugin this week, but when I activate it, Authorize.net shows up on the donation forms of the 3 live campaigns. I do not want it to appear until I am sure it is working.

Is there a way to test it by setting up a 4th campaign, and once testing passes then activate it for the other 3 campaigns?

Thank you,
Peg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #64100 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic test plugin without showing on live campaigns
Hi Peg

Unfortunately, we have no way to do that. I think you will have to setup a copy of your current site somewhere if you want to test it

However, I can tell you that Authorize.net payment plugin in Joom Donation works very well. So I think you can jist enter your Authorize.net account information into the payment plugin parameter, set it to Live Mode and allow donors start processing donation

Tuan

• Peg Doyle
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #64102 by Peg Doyle
Replied by Peg Doyle on topic test plugin without showing on live campaigns
Thank you Tuan.
Is the plugin that comes with JoomDonation the Authorize.net Direct Post method? If so, I will purchase SSL for the web site first. Is there anything I need to do in order to use SSL with JoomDonation?
Peg

More
8 years 9 months ago #64117 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic test plugin without showing on live campaigns
Hi Peg

The one come with Joom Donation by default uses Direct Post method (AIM). Customers will enter credit card information directly on your site for processing donation, so you should have an SSL certificate installed for your site.

Just install an SSL certificate for your site, then go to Joom Donation -> Configuration, find the config option activate HTTPS, set it to Yes and everything will work well

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peg Doyle

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt