Donation frequency change dropdown to radios....

• safeworld4women
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 10 months ago #63029 by safeworld4women
Donation frequency change dropdown to radios.... was created by safeworld4women
Hi Tuan
We have a small problem with the regular donations layout.
If we choose in the configuration setup to only have 'monthly' as the option it still shows the Configuration option in the front end as a dropdown field.
See image.

Is there a way to change this so it could just show as a radio box with that option selected automatically
Or if we decided to have two options to have radio boxes instead of a dropdown?
Best

Andrew

I am the Operations Director and lead Developer for The Safeworld International Foundation - an award winning international Non-profit working for women's empowerment.
I also design websites for non-profit organisations and small ethical businesses.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #63077 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Donation frequency change dropdown to radios....
Hi Andrew

Unfortunately, it is not possible. We don't have an option to so frequency on radio list, just dropdown option available

Regards,

Tuan

• safeworld4women
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 10 months ago #63092 by safeworld4women
Replied by safeworld4women on topic Donation frequency change dropdown to radios....
Hi Tuan
Is it at all possible to not have the dropdown if only Monthly is selected in the back end?
It is completely unusual to have a form which is for Donating Monthly to have a dropdown there!
Normally on a form for donations which are made monthly - you wouldn't see this at all.
People will find it very strange.

Is there a way to right something in the code which says - if only one option is selected in the back end - then display the option as text rather than in a dropdown.

Andrew

I am the Operations Director and lead Developer for The Safeworld International Foundation - an award winning international Non-profit working for women's empowerment.
I also design websites for non-profit organisations and small ethical businesses.

More
8 years 10 months ago #63354 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Donation frequency change dropdown to radios....
Hi Andrew

Just implemented it today. You can download latest version of the extension, upgrade it to your site. Then when you only have one frequency selected, the text will be displayed instead of dropdown

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: safeworld4women

• safeworld4women
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 10 months ago #63356 by safeworld4women
Replied by safeworld4women on topic Donation frequency change dropdown to radios....
Thanks Tuan
Will go and grab it and see now

best

Andrew

More
8 years 10 months ago #63365 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK Andrew. Hope it works as you expected.

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt