[DONATION_DETAIL] Adds all custom fields to emails

• Robert Vining
  • Topic Author
  • I Bleed Joomla
More
9 years 1 week ago #60888 by Robert Vining
We use several custom fields assigned to different campaigns. We have 42 campaigns and 70 custom fields.

When the Administrator email is sent, there are 8 custom fields that are always attached to the [DONATION_DETAIL] even if these fields are not assigned to this campaign.

We have a test site set up, and we added a new custom field to campaign 1. We then donated to campaign 2 and the custom field in campaign 1 is sent to the Administrator.

We can fix this issue for User Emails by creating custom Email Messages for each campaign using [SINGLE_DETAIL] short codes. But we cannot customize Administrator Emails for each Campaign. We are forced to use the default configuration Email for Admins.

I have not been able to determine why this happens, but I can open a support ticket and share access to the dev site we have set up.

Robert Vining
Owner, Roberts Web Design

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Robert Vining
  • Topic Author
  • I Bleed Joomla
More
9 years 1 week ago #60921 by Robert Vining
Replied by Robert Vining on topic [DONATION_DETAIL] Adds all custom fields to emails
bump

Robert Vining

More
9 years 1 week ago #60922 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [DONATION_DETAIL] Adds all custom fields to emails
Sorry Robert. Been so busy today to complete new version of my other extension and could not look at it sooner. Could you try to get this file, unzip it , upload to components/com_jdonation/helper folder and check it again ?

Tuan
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robert Vining

• Robert Vining
  • Topic Author
  • I Bleed Joomla
More
9 years 1 week ago #60923 by Robert Vining
Replied by Robert Vining on topic [DONATION_DETAIL] Adds all custom fields to emails
I know this problem too with Extension Releases. The work never stops!

I will give it a try... Thanks Tuan!

Robert Vining

• Robert Vining
  • Topic Author
  • I Bleed Joomla
More
9 years 1 week ago #60931 by Robert Vining
Mark this problem [SOLVED] Tuan.

Thank you so much for your quick and efficient support. I will highly recommend your products to friends and associates.

Robert Vining

More
9 years 1 week ago #60944 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [DONATION_DETAIL] Adds all custom fields to emails
Thanks Robert :).

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt