How to change "Donation Complete" message

More
9 years 1 month ago #58136 by Wai
I'm using the PayFlow Pro payment plugin. When a donor chooses a recurring payment with direct credit card payment, the system responds with the message "Donation completed." How can this be change? Is it possible to include dynamic data in the message, such as the amount and the recurring period?

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #58144 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic How to change "Donation Complete" message
Hi Wai

Go to Joom Donation -> Configuration, you should see the message and can change it to meet your need. I think you should use [DONATION_DETAIL] tag in that message and all related information of the donation will be showed

It should be good enough to use that tag. Give it a try

Tuan

More
9 years 1 month ago #58152 by Wai
Dear Tuan,

Thank you for the info. I've tried all the message boxes on the configuration (Email & Messages) page, none of them appear on the page I mentioned above. That page appears after a donor chooses Direct Credit card payment with recurring payment. Could you please tell me which message will appear on that page. Thanks.

Wai

More
9 years 1 month ago #58168 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Could you please send me a screenshot of that page ? I will look at it and then tell you where you need to modify the message

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 1 month ago #58621 by Wai
Dear Tuan,
Just come back from Chinese New Year break.

I found out that the "Donation Completed" page actually showed the message in the "Thank you message" box of the "Emails & Message" tab. So, is there any way to indicate that the donation is recurring?

Thank you very Much.
Wai

More
9 years 1 month ago #58623 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
We had the holiday too and come back yesterday (We are from Vietnam)

Back to your question, if you use [DONATION_DETAIL] tag, the information of the donation will be displayed there, and users will know that it is recurring donation

Unfortunately, we cannot change the general message to say that this is one time or recurring donation.... Both one time and recurring donation use that same messages

Tuan

More
9 years 1 month ago #58624 by Wai
Hi, Tuan,

Happy New Year and best wish to you.

Thank you for the info. The tag [DONATION_DETAIL] will show all details. Is there a tag for whether is a single payment or a recurring payment? and Is there a tag for the number of payments?

Wai

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt