How to set up Paypal Pro for credit card payment?

More
9 years 2 months ago #56821 by Wai
Dear JD team,

I've installed the Paypal pro plugin in Joom donation. I got the Paypal classic API credentials from my paypal account and entered them into the plugin's parameters. In the donation form, when I choose the Paypal pro payment method, the credit card number box and related fields appears. But after filling in these and click "Process donation", I get a blank page.

Is there any other configuration needed? How can I figure out what happen?

Thank you in advance,
Wai

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 months ago #56824 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic How to set up Paypal Pro for credit card payment?
Hi Wai

There might be something conflict and it causes the issue. Could you please submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site so that I can check to see what's wrong and get it corrected for you ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 2 months ago #56829 by Wai
Dear Tuan,

Thank you for your reply. I submit a support ticket. But for now, I wonder if my server need to have a SSL cert installed to make this work?

Wai

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 months ago #56836 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic How to set up Paypal Pro for credit card payment?
Hi Wai

You don't need to have an SSL certificate to get it work. However, you really should have it to make the transaction secure because donors will enter credit card information directly on your site to process payment if you use Paypal Pro

Tuan

More
9 years 2 months ago #56856 by Wai
Thank you, Tuan.

Sure, I'll install a SSL cert. Meanwhile I've submitted a support ticket. Could you check to see what is the problem as soon as you can? We do need to get our donation page up urgently.

Thank you very much.

Wai

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 months ago #56861 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Should be fixed in 2 hours or so (need to finish answering forum questions first, then I will work on support tickets :) )

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt