Captcha not working on donation form

• WebTech Chair
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #51529 by WebTech Chair
Captcha not working on donation form was created by WebTech Chair
Hi Tuan,
I've followed all of the instructions on setting up captcha, enabled the plugin, got the Recaptcha keys and entered them in the plugin, selected captcah - recaptcha on the Global config site page, set the "use captcha" setting to Yes in the Joom Donation settings.

The captcha box shows up on the confirmation form, but the recaptcha image is not showing up so I can't enter the code, do you know why this would be?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #51533 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Captcha not working on donation form
Hi Rosa

I am not sure. Please submit a support ticket send us super admin account of your site. I will ask my developer to check, setup recaptcha correctly for you so that It will work well

Regards.
Tuan

More
9 years 3 months ago #54017 by tagtools
Replied by tagtools on topic Captcha not working on donation form
I am having the same issue with the upgrade and use re captcha on other forms, so it works fine there. It is enabled in the configuration, specified in the global site settings, and the keys are entered, . Did we figure out why it was not showing on the donation form?

More
9 years 3 months ago #54047 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Captcha not working on donation form
@tagtools: If everything is setup properly, it should be displayed on donation form. Maybe some javascript conflict ? In this case, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can check to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt