Custom Fields pagination broken after 3.7 upgrade

• azurelink
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #50821 by azurelink
I just did the mini-migration from J2.5.27 to J3.3.6 using Joomla Update with STS enabled. I installed JD 3.7 over 3.6 and now about 1/3 of the fields in my form are missing. The data still exists in the database, but they do not list in the Custom Fields area.

How do I get them back? Should I recreate them as custom fields, again? It looks like there are three nav buttons at the bottom of the Custom Fields list page and only twenty items are listed, but it does not advance to the next page.

How can I fix this. Note that I'm working locally on this, so I cannot post a link and login info.

Thanks in advance for your help.

*** SOLUTION CHEAT: Issue fixed in JD 3.8 ***
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by azurelink. Reason: Changed topic icon to green checkmark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #50844 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Missing Custom Fields in list after upgrade to 3.7
Hi

That's strange. I could not see any reasons custom fields are lost. So in this case, I am afraid of you will need to setup a copy of the site to a test server so that I can check to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you

Regards,

Tuan

• azurelink
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #50863 by azurelink
Hi Tuan -- Okay, I have set up the site on a server you can access and have added you as a Super User. Login credentials are PM's to you.

Please take a look asap. As mentioned above, I select Components/JoomDonation/Custom Fields. Then I scroll to the bottom of the Custom Fields list (the first 20 are listed by default). At the bottom of the list are 3 navigation buttons, but nothing happens when I click on the second page button. I stay on the list of the first twenty fields. I cannot view fields 21 and beyond.

Thanks for your help!

More
9 years 5 months ago #50884 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Missing Custom Fields in list after upgrade to 3.7
Hi

This is a bug in pagination of the extension, really sorry. I fixed it and update download package on server. So please login to your account, access to My Downloads menu item, download latest version, upgrade it to your site and it will work as expected

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: azurelink

• azurelink
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #50907 by azurelink
Hi Tuan -- Thanks for the 3.8 update. I installed it over 3.7 and it fixed the pagination problem. I can now page through all of my custom fields. :-)
Thanks!

More
9 years 5 months ago #50914 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
That's great. Thanks for confirming !

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt