Can I make a reoccurring donation campaign only?

• Ryan Wildauer
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #49715 by Ryan Wildauer
I would like to eliminate the option for a one time donation on one of my campaigns. Is this possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #49717 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Can I make a reoccurring donation campaign only?
Hi Ryan

It is possible with version 3.7 of Joom Donation which we release yesterday. See joomdonation.com/forum/joom-donation/440...on-3-7-released.html for change logs and upgrade to that version if you want to use that feature

Tuan

• Ryan Wildauer
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #49723 by Ryan Wildauer
Replied by Ryan Wildauer on topic Can I make a reoccurring donation campaign only?
I have purchased the component from you 3 times, I am wondering how to upgrade without having to purchase it again.

More
9 years 7 months ago #49725 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Can I make a reoccurring donation campaign only?
Hi Ryan

When did you make the purchase ? We provide free upgrade for one year for each purchase. So I think you purchased it in less than one year ? Just email me (tuanpn@joomdonation.com) the Paypal Transaction ID of your purchase so that I can assign order to your accoun.

Then you can simply access to My Downloads menu item to download it

Tuan

• Ryan Wildauer
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #49729 by Ryan Wildauer
Replied by Ryan Wildauer on topic Can I make a reoccurring donation campaign only?
It still doesn't seem to be disappearing.
198.23.86.83/~sohi/index.php/start-to-sponsor
The Sponsor a Woman campaign.

• Ryan Wildauer
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #49730 by Ryan Wildauer
I can't limit recurring frequencies. When I adjust the frequencies I end up with all settings rather than highlighted.

More
9 years 7 months ago #49732 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Ryan

Could you please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site ? I am going to check to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you.

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt