URGENT - Progress Bar instead of Thermometer :)

• safeworld4women
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #49296 by safeworld4women
URGENT - Progress Bar instead of Thermometer :) was created by safeworld4women
Hi Tuan
The most common way to show progress of a donation campaign is to use a 'progress bar'.
This can then be easily incorporated into modules and different parts of a website - as it is not so big as a thermometer.
I am enclosing several screenshots of sites where this is done.
To be able to have this on JoomDonation would take your component from being good to being excellent!
Depending on cost we would be interested in this customisation.
If the cost was huge then perhaps others here might want to help pay for it as well!

You can see what I mean on TechJoomla's Jgive demo page
demos.techjoomla.com/cb/index.php/jgive/...aign/1?layout=single
Thanks so much

Andrew

I am the Operations Director and lead Developer for The Safeworld International Foundation - an award winning international Non-profit working for women's empowerment.
I also design websites for non-profit organisations and small ethical businesses.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #49312 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic URGENT - Progress Bar instead of Thermometer :)
Hi Andrew

Thanks for sending the link. At the moment, I don't have a plan to add support for this layout (finishing new version of Joom Donation right now), so if you really need it, I think you can hire us to do it for you (I will have a dev work on it).

This modification will cost you 40$, I think.

Tuan

• safeworld4women
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #49318 by safeworld4women
Replied by safeworld4women on topic URGENT - Progress Bar instead of Thermometer :)
Hi Tuan
Very interested!
There are a couple more modifications it would be great to make for our use.
Maybe it would be a good idea if I send them to you in a private message and you can see if they are possible and quote for them all?

best

Andrew

I am the Operations Director and lead Developer for The Safeworld International Foundation - an award winning international Non-profit working for women's empowerment.
I also design websites for non-profit organisations and small ethical businesses.

• safeworld4women
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #49319 by safeworld4women
Replied by safeworld4women on topic URGENT - Progress Bar instead of Thermometer :)
Also Tuan
It's probably a good idea to look at your new version as well!
Are you going to announce it on the forum?

best

Andrew

More
9 years 7 months ago #49328 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic URGENT - Progress Bar instead of Thermometer :)

safeworld4women wrote: Hi Tuan
Very interested!
There are a couple more modifications it would be great to make for our use.
Maybe it would be a good idea if I send them to you in a private message and you can see if they are possible and quote for them all?

best

Andrew

Yes. You can drop me an email to tuanpn@joomdonation.com . However, I can only check and reply you on Wednesday as I want to spend tomorrow to test and release new version of Joom Donation.

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt