Want receiver added to my Export CSV donors list

• Bertrand Djamen
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #47129 by Bertrand Djamen
Want receiver added to my Export CSV donors list was created by Bertrand Djamen
Hi,
How can we include additional field in the csv file to be exported.
The receiver (group team where this donor belong) is not inlcuded in the CSV donors list.
please help... B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #47178 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Want receiver added to my Export CSV donors list
Hi

Could you please explain more details about the feature you want ? I don't understand what's receiver in this case. Please explain more details so that I can understand what you want and guide you to get it implemented ?

Regards,

Tuan

• Bertrand Djamen
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #47248 by Bertrand Djamen
Replied by Bertrand Djamen on topic Want more columns added to Export CSV donors list
Is there a way to add one or two more columns to the csv being exported?

We have a csv export link which downloads all donors for our campaign. On the back-end we have few columns we'd like to add the the csv file being downloaded. is this possible?
On picture attached, I'd like to add receiver column to the spreadsheet being downloaded.
Attachments:

More
9 years 9 months ago #47341 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Want more columns added to Export CSV donors list
Hi

I see what you want now. Seems you are using CB Donate Me or JS Donate Me plugin and that's the reason you want to show receiver field in the CSV export.

You can submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site so that I can customize the code alitle to add this field into csv file for you.

Regards,

Tuan

• Bertrand Djamen
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #47375 by Bertrand Djamen
Replied by Bertrand Djamen on topic Want more columns added to Export CSV donors list
Will submit ticket. Thanks

More
8 years 8 months ago #67516 by mstillwagon
Replied by mstillwagon on topic Want more columns added to Export CSV donors list
I would also like to do this.

More
8 years 8 months ago #67536 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Want more columns added to Export CSV donors list

mstillwagon wrote: I would also like to do this.

Please submit support ticket so that we can help you with the modification

Tuan

More
8 years 7 months ago #68362 by Calvin
I would also like to add more columns. In particular, having the e-mail field in the CSV output as part of the default would be great as non-profits always want e-mail addresses of donors. Perhaps instead of modifying each installation separately this can be added as a feature in the future? Perhaps make the fields selectable in the configuration?

Thanks

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt