Is it possible for users to create Campaigns?

More
9 years 11 months ago #45082 by shean
Hi,
I´m looking for a way for users in the front end to create a campaign. Could that be done together with the CB DonateMe plugin?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #45087 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Is it possible for users to create Campaigns?
Hi Shean

Unfortunately, the extension doesn't allow users to create campaign. Campaigns can only be created from back-end of the site by super admin.

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 7 months ago #48502 by shean
Hi Tuan,

Is this feature going to be added to the extension? Or are you willing to develop it anyway against a fee? If so, what would you charge for this extra feature?

Thanks again :)

Shean

More
9 years 7 months ago #48554 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Is it possible for users to create Campaigns?
Hi Shean

To be honest, we don't have a plan for adding support for this feature in the extension. We are also too busy these days, so I am afraid of we could not take this custom development. Maybe you can come back to me next month or find a different developer to help you with this feature.

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 7 months ago #49013 by simonliu
Replied by simonliu on topic Is it possible for users to create Campaigns?
Need this function.

More
9 years 7 months ago #49038 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

I am sorry but I think I won't add support for this feature. It is not in scope of this extension (I think). I am working on new version of the extension at the moment :

1. Improve code base.

2. Allows re-ordering all fields on donation form.

3. Adding support for Stripe payment plugin.

4. Update the documentation.

We will have this new version completes this week. Unfortunately, we could not provide support for this feature. So if you really need it, maybe you will need to find someone to develop the feature for you. It is not hard, but to be honest, not many users need this feature for his site.

Tuan

More
9 years 7 months ago #49627 by simonliu
Replied by simonliu on topic Is it possible for users to create Campaigns?
JGIVE and Crowdfunding all have user create campaigns function. Both not meet some donation requirements. Joomdonation has a good name, if user can create campaigns then will free the workload of admin. This can be the key consideration for decision maker. I think this function will become a must for charity donation. if you make another extension call fund-rising, make the correct wording, that will be better than try to mix them together, you may find addition market.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt