Help I'm getting crazy !

• Lionel
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #45033 by Lionel
Help I'm getting crazy ! was created by Lionel
Hello,

Our charity organization uses an old joomla 1.5.26 (not enough ressource to update) with joom donation version X (how to check jdonation version ???).

Everything worked fine since many years but last year the thermometer stopped to work. Somebody here gave us a new script (with a thermometer hosted at westonradcliffe.com) and it worked again.

Now we need to make A NEW CAMPAIGN. The campaign is set and everything is ok in jdonation BUT THE THERMOMETER REFUSES TO SHOW THE NEW CAMPAIGN !

If I re-activate the last campaign FROM 2013 (the year the thermometer script has been changed) the thermometer works !

If I activate the NEW 2014 campaign or any old campaign from 2012, 2011... the thermometer won't show :-(

This makes me crazy as we urgently need to show the new campaign.

Please can somebody give me a clue ?

Thank you so much in advance and please excuse my bad english.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #45062 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Help I'm getting crazy !
Hi

I don't remember it correctly but I believe in the module parameter, there is a param allow you enter ID of the campaigns you want to show the thermometer. Maybe you will need to edit that module, look at the Campaign IDs parameter and include id of the 2014 campaign into the param and it will work well ?

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt