JDonation Error

• Yelena Radchuk
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #44377 by Yelena Radchuk
JDonation Error was created by Yelena Radchuk
I had the JDonation installed and on the site as campaigns. I switched it over to be a form directly, rather than going through campaigns first. I was testing my page out to see how the donations work, before the site goes live and clients use it but I got the following error, which I hadn't had before (and at that time, the donation went through [in the campaign list status]). I contacted hostgator to find out from them what the issue is and they asked to see if the provider of the product might be able to answer this question. This is the error I am getting:

Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to liliesmal.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

I have attached an image to show you what I am looking at.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 11 months ago #44378 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic JDonation Error
Hi

Please go to Joom Donation -> Configuration, find the config option Activate HTTPS, set it to No and it will solve the issue. The reason of the errror is because your site doesn't have SSL certificate installed but you set Activate HTTPS, need to set it to No !

Regards,

Tuan

• Yelena Radchuk
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #44401 by Yelena Radchuk
Replied by Yelena Radchuk on topic JDonation Error
It worked. Thank you!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 11 months ago #44476 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic JDonation Error
Great ! Thanks for confirming !

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt