Joom Donation Not Redirecting to PayPal on Mobile

• Jeffery Hoffman
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #43475 by Jeffery Hoffman
Joom Donation Not Redirecting to PayPal on Mobile was created by Jeffery Hoffman
I have Joom Donation 3.6 running on a Joomla 2.5.19 website.
The module is working perfectly on the main website. However it is not working on the mobile version of the website. The module appears to render the donation form fine however after completing the form on the mobile site and clicking the Next button it does nothing (it should be redirecting to PayPal) but it does nothing.

I am using jtouch mobile by Griddy Designs to handle the mobile version of our website.

Any ideas why it wouldn't redirect? I have confirmed my settings and actually did a test donation and got to PayPal fine on the main website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #51320 by Dawn Sanders
Replied by Dawn Sanders on topic Joom Donation Not Redirecting to PayPal on Mobile
I am having the same issue on mobile devices, both a Blackberry and Android. Is this issue being looked into?

More
9 years 5 months ago #51356 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Joom Donation Not Redirecting to PayPal on Mobile
Hi Dawn

The redirect is just a simple javascript command, so I don't know why it doesn't work on your mobile devices. Maybe you can submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account so that I can try to edit the code to solve the issue.

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawn Sanders

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt