Event Booking Map API

More
6 years 10 months ago #99935 by Alpi
Replied by Alpi on topic Event Booking Map API
Hello Tuan,
From the begging when I have event booking (2014) I have still the same problem with automatic adding the registrant to assigned list in associated acymailing plugin. Every time I have to add to appropriate list manually.. Could you help me to fix it definitely?
Best regards,
Alpi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #99965 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Event Booking Map API
Hello Alpi

There have been so many changes in both Events Booking and Acymailing API compare to what you were having from 2014

It has been few years already, so for now, please consider updating to latest version of Events Booking. I know it works well, at least in latest version

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 7 months ago #117206 by Stefano
Replied by Stefano on topic Event Booking Map API
Dear Tuan,

I've just tried this new MAP plugin to remove the problem I have with Google Maps (in the map is showed "FOR DEV. PURPOSE ONLY").

Unfortunately, after I uploaded if I go to the event page is fully WHITE. If I switch off the Event Book Map plugin, the event page is regular showed.

Please can you help me ? How I can go back to restore the correct plugin ?

My version are:
-JOOMLA 2.5.28
- EVENT BOOKING 1.7.1

Thanks for your help !

If I need to buy a compatible new version is not a problem: my goal is to fix this problem with google map.

Regards,

Stefano

More
5 years 7 months ago #117208 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Stefano

What did you upload? For now, you don't need to upload anything. Just purchase and update your site to latest version of Events Booking

Then go to Events Booking -> Configuration, empty the value or Google Map API Key parameter and it will work fine. For more information, see eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/trouble...p-error-and-solution

We are also working on integration with other map solution (Openstreetmap ) in case Google makes this restriction again in the future

Tuan

More
5 years 7 months ago #117228 by Stefano
Replied by Stefano on topic Event Booking Map API
Hi Tuan,

I uploaded this package

www.joomdonation.com/media/kunena/attach...entbooking_map-2.zip

(the link has been posted some post before..)

More
5 years 7 months ago #117229 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Stefano

I can only guess that the plugin is not compatible with events booking version you are using

I just realized that you are using Joomla 2.5, so we have no version of Events Booking which works with the change in Google Map (we stopped the development for Joomla 2.5 long time ago)

Maybe you can update the map plugin which you are having on your site at the moment so that I can see whether we can modify it to solve the issue

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc