Remove most tabs and fields from adding event

• sydawn
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #72458 by sydawn
Hello again,

I would like to remove most of the tabs and fields on the add event form - and add a few custom fields - is this possible as the current form is too detailed for what we require.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #72463 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Remove most tabs and fields from adding event
Hi

1. You can go to Events Booking -> Configuration, look at Themes tab, find the config option "Frontend event submission form layout", set it to Simple. That will reduce the fields and tabs on the form

2. If you still want to remove more fields, you will need to edit code. Try to look at the file components/com_eventbooking/view/event/tmpl/simple.php and remove the fields you don't want

Regards,

Tuan

• sydawn
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #72475 by sydawn
Ahh okay I forgot to switch this on. for the dates, if I want it to automatically put dates 1 - 2 months from now ( so event starting, registration starting, cut off date ) and not show the fields is that possible ?

Also setting it to individual registration only :) I know I have asked many questions but those should be my last. thank yu for the speedy responses - that is rare these days

More
8 years 4 months ago #72554 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Remove most tabs and fields from adding event
Hi

Unfortunately, it is not possible unless editing the code. So if you really need it, you can :

1. Submit support ticket sending us super admin account of the site

2. Explain exactly how you want to put these dates automatically (for example, event date is 1 month from current date). We will look at it and do the modification for you

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc