how do I remove the hours from the date event?

• Dave
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #69544 by Dave
In my event list (Category Timeline Layout) the time of the event is displayed, however I wish to hide it. How do I do it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69551 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic how do I remove the hours from the date event?
Hi Dave

Need to edit code to remove it. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can ask my dev to modify it for you

Regards,

Tuan

• Dave
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #69552 by Dave
Hello Tuan, thanks. I'd rather edit the code myself. Can you please tell me where to change please? thanks.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69554 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic how do I remove the hours from the date event?
That's even better. components/com_eventbooking/views/common/events_timeline.php

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 6 months ago #69970 by bcsgroup
Replied by bcsgroup on topic how do I remove the hours from the date event?
We have a similar issue but we want the option to show an Event at TBD because the time has not been decided yet but registration is open.

Dita

More
8 years 2 months ago #76487 by Michael Butler
Replied by Michael Butler on topic how do I remove the hours from the date event?
Tuan, this helped me a lot but I have another question for you. When I click the detail for the event, how do I remove the time in the detail view?

More
8 years 2 months ago #76503 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Michael

If you want to remove the time in event details, you can go to Events Booking -> Configuration, find the config option Event Date Format, change it to remove time parameters

After that, it should work well

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc