Some questions

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #66860 by Tony
Some questions was created by Tony
1. When you go to registrants backend, is the group always the first name entered? Can it be changed?
2. In translation management I can’t seem to find “Please enter information in the form below to complete group registration for event” want to change this but can’t find it in en-GB.com_eventbooking.ini either
3. Want to delete some of the custom fields, see the items successfully deleted message, but the fields are still there.
4. Created event, Group registration button takes you to the registration stages, individual registration shows no registration fields.

Will probably have some more questions at a later date ;)

Thanks in advance
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Tony.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #66875 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Some questions
Hi Tony

First of all, please make sure you are using version 2.0.2. That's the latest stable version at the moment and it will be easier for us to work on that version
#1=> It is not very clear to me. Could you please explain more details about the issue? How you want it to work ?

#2=> That's not in translation area. Please go to Events Booking -> Emails & Messages, find the message and change it to meet your need

#3=> We don't allow deleting core fields at the moment and it causes the issue. If you delete an extra field you created yourself, it will work. So for these fields, just unpublish them instead of deleteing

#4=> Must be something wrong with your settings. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and the link to the page so that I can check to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you

#5 and #6: Don't know why and it haven't happened with anyone else. Will check it too when you receive support tickets

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #66908 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Some questions
#1 By group I mean this (BE registrants page)

#2 Done. Thanks
#3 Done. Thanks
# 4,5,6 ticket sent :)
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Tony.

More
8 years 7 months ago #67007 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Some questions
Hi Tony

Seems you removed #5 and #6 ? So the only issue left is #4. It happens because your event is free and you set "Reduce Registration process" config option to Yes.

We just set it to No and it works OK now

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc