No group booking possible after upgrade to V1.7.2

More
8 years 11 months ago #62312 by pqxca
Users cannot register as a group, when clicking the button for registration as group only the titles are displayed, i.e. number of mebers and participant information. Pls adv asap how to fix. (Shopping Cart feature is NOT activated)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #62319 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic No group booking possible after upgrade to V1.7.2
Hi

Maybe you made some template override based on the code of old version and it doesn't work with latest version? Anyway, please submit a support ticket sending us the link to the page and super admin account of your site. We are going to check to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you

Tuan

More
8 years 11 months ago #62512 by LMKweb
We are having a similar issue - it appears to be happening when the site is viewed in Internet Explorer compatibility mode. We have not made any customizations to the code other than language overrides.

More
8 years 11 months ago #62521 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic No group booking possible after upgrade to V1.7.2
Hi

We need to check it directly on your site to see what's wrong and get it fixed. So please submit a support ticket sending us the link to the page and super admin account of your site so that we can check to see what's wrong and get it fixed

Tuan

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #62610 by pqxca
I had sent you all required details by Mail already on 5.5.2015 13.10 CET and I just entered them again in my support Ticket, which is also on status OPEN since I opened it on 5.5.2015 as well.
Can you please fix it asap or at least send me any reply, bacause this issue is serious for my customer and I did not get any info from you since 5.5.. Thank you!
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by pqxca.

More
8 years 11 months ago #62611 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
As replied via support ticket, I just saw your response, sorry (you didn't reply via support ticket and I was not notified)

I am going to work on it on tomorrow morning and update you via support ticket

Tuan

More
8 years 11 months ago #63094 by whw

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: As replied via support ticket, I just saw your response, sorry (you didn't reply via support ticket and I was not notified)

I am going to work on it on tomorrow morning and update you via support ticket

Tuan

Any news on this? I just upgraded to the latest EventBooking (1.7.3) and the extension still does not provide for Group Registration.

More
8 years 11 months ago #63098 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can check it for you (on tomorrow morning as it is 11pm here now). There are two reasons causing Group Registration doesn't work:

1. Maybe you activate shopping cart feature? When you enable shopping cart, group registration option is not avaialble.

2. Javascript conflict.

We will need to check it directly on your site to see the real reasons and got it fixed

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc