Registran list on mobile view

• wirex
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #62311 by wirex
Registran list on mobile view was created by wirex
Hi,

I have few questions regarding display of registrant list:

1st: When registrant list is displayed on desktop view the background goes gray. Is there any option to have it displayed without background ?

2nd: When registrant list is displayed on desktop view the width is almost for the whole page. Is there any option to change default width ?

3rd: When registrant list is displayed on mobile view it seems that nothing happen. However when I resize to the full screen (I'm checking mobile view on desktop by resizing browser window) the registrant list appear and background goes gray. Moreover width of list is limited to one field only

This situation can be observed on page: s572503108.domenaklienta.pl/trial1429728...nia/kino/kino-system
link [Kliknij aby zobaczyć uczestników] which means show registrant list

Many thanks,
Wirex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #62327 by Dũng Nguyễn Việt
Replied by Dũng Nguyễn Việt on topic Registran list on mobile view
Hello.
1. If you want to change background color, please go to this link: s572503108.domenaklienta.pl/trial1429728...assets/css/style.css and remove all background color.
2. For change default width, go to php code to change div class tag.
3. The same answer from 2.
You can try to work on, or please submit a new ticket and send us info of your site. So we can help.
Thanks.

• wirex
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #62340 by wirex
Replied by wirex on topic Registran list on mobile view
Hi Dung,

Thanks for your answer. I think I manage myself with with background color. however I need some more guidance on default width. could you specify which exact file should I chnage?

I have another question. If I upgrade to newer version of EB any manual changes to code will be override with default settings or it will remain?

Many thanks,
Wirex

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc