Background Colour

More
9 years 3 months ago #54948 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Background Colour
OK Karl. If you need more assist, please just add comment to the ticket and my dev will make the modification for you

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #55016 by Paul Janui
Replied by Paul Janui on topic Background Colour
I have this same problem. Can You write which file have declared background color?

More
9 years 3 months ago #55039 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Background Colour
Hi Paul

Please send me the link to the page. I will ask my template developer to look at it and give you the answer. Sometime, it is from css of your site template, sometime, it is from twitter bootstrap css which we are using. So we need to have the link to the page so that we can tell you the correct place where the background is defined so that you can change it

Regards,

Tuan

• karl
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #55056 by karl
Replied by karl on topic Background Colour

Paul Janui wrote: I have this same problem. Can You write which file have declared background color?

best to ask the Tuan and his team to do it, it's more than one file you have to edit, some of the fastest reply's i had in a ticket this team

Tuan
It's gonna be 40c-plus here tomorrow, I'll be doing some do work to the site after I build a little more rock wall to my KIO pond in the wee hours of the day, hope you guys had a good Christmas

just a little image to what I'm doing to my back yard

[img

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #55082 by Paul Janui
Replied by Paul Janui on topic Background Colour

karl wrote:

Paul Janui wrote: I have this same problem. Can You write which file have declared background color?

best to ask the Tuan and his team to do it, it's more than one file you have to edit, some of the fastest reply's i had in a ticket this team

Tuan
It's gonna be 40c-plus here tomorrow, I'll be doing some do work to the site after I build a little more rock wall to my KIO pond in the wee hours of the day, hope you guys had a good Christmas

just a little image to what I'm doing to my back yard

[img

I was on many forums, but this is the best reply! :)

Tuan Pham Ngoc thank for help. Yesterday I change classes and it now work. Maybe I had double classes.
Now is good.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Paul Janui.

• karl
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #55685 by karl
Replied by karl on topic Background Colour
Just to let you know the update changed one file to give me a white cat heading again under Event Properties , thou I couldn't find were to edit the file, I just replaced the file default.css, was that the right thing to do ?
location components/com_eventbooking/assets/css/themes/default.css
test1 image is what it looks like with white heading

Here is what it did look like, and does now with me replacing the file

only thing I see different in the update file is
Code:
#eb-categories .eb-box-heading, #eb-events .eb-box-heading, #eb-event-page .eb-box-heading { background: #f2f2f2 url(../../images/background.png) repeat-x 0 0; border: 1px solid #DBDEE1;
here's what I had before the update
Code:
#eb-categories .eb-box-heading, #eb-events .eb-box-heading, #eb-event-page .eb-box-heading { background: #333; border: 1px solid #444;

cheers Karl
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by karl. Reason: Spelling

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc