Option to control FIELDS not showing up???

• James Riley
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #54673 by James Riley
Option to control FIELDS not showing up??? was created by James Riley
[EDIT -- outdated documentation... the fields are controlled through [Custom Fields] and not [Config] -- END EDIT]

I've read the post at joomdonation.com/forum/events-booking-co...gistration-form.html saying to control the visibility and required state via [EB -> Configuration -> Billing Settings] or [EB -> Event -> edit in event]...
The only problem is that I CANNOT FIND THAT TAB!?!?! I have a tab for [Waiting List Fields] in [Config], and nothing in my Events. In one screenshot in your documentation, I can see the tab, but I just don't have it!
Please see screenshot of my control panel attached, and let me know if I've just really missed something (a setting??) or if there is a bug. I'm on the verge of pulling my hair out with this -- I had hoped to get my events posted before Christmas :(

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by James Riley. Reason: update op with the solution I discovered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• James Riley
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 4 months ago #54675 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic Option to control FIELDS not showing up???
Oooooooh! I see I've been the victim of outdated documentation.
I clicked CUSTOM FIELDS and found that it contains CORE fields as well...
Please update documentation to match with the current build's features
I guess my hair will stay in-tact and not get pulled out... just become a little greyer from the experience.

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.

More
9 years 4 months ago #54678 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Option to control FIELDS not showing up???
Hi James

Yes. I am really sorry. The documentation is quite outdated. I am now focus on testing and releasing next version of Events Booking (1.6.9) and will update the documentation after that (new version should be released on Monday next week).

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: James Riley

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc